Your vehicle relies on its engine for everything, so when the engine starts to go bad due to time, mileage, or mechanical failure, you’ll want to replace it as soon as possible. The Sam Auto Repair technicians usually notice the early signs of engine trouble and alert you about their recommended repairs before an engine replacement is required. The sooner you catch and fix engine issues, the better and the cheaper it is in the long run. Some of the signs of engine trouble:
• Smoking tail pipe – usually from your tailpipe when you first start your vehicle or when you speed up suddenly.
• Fluid on the ground beneath your parked car
• Knocking, ticking, buzzing, squeaking or whining noises
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, make an appointment with us as soon as possible.
If an engine replacement is needed, the Sam Auto Repair uses the leader in remanufactured engines. Engines are built to meet or exceed original equipment manufacturer measured tolerances, and most applications are covered by a 3 year/100,000 mile nationwide, transferable parts and labor warranty. These engines are completely remanufactured engines with all new wear parts, exacting tolerances and run-tested reliability.
Some of the engine services we provide:
• Engine repair/replace and diagnostics
• Oil leaks, oil leak detection and oil seals, rear main seal
• Engine block
• Crank shaft, connecting rod and engine bearing
• Soil pump, gaskets, valve cover and cam cover
• Oil pan, camshaft and lifters
• Valve guide seals and valve jobs
• Timing chains, timing belts and variable cam timing,
• Cam gears and tensioners
• Head gaskets, block test and intake gasket
• Pistons, piston rings and engine replacements
• Engines repaired, engine rebuilt, engines installed and engine mounts.